ASTCT Pharmacy SIG Career Search Panel
The ASTCT Pharmacy SIG Career Search Panel aired on Wednesday, October 18 at 2 pm CDT/3 pm EDT. This live session featured a panel of pharmacists in traditional and non-traditional oncology pharmacy roles discussing their respective career paths. The goal of this session was to assist new and current pharmacy practitioners with navigating their career journeys by allowing them to engage with oncology pharmacists working in a variety of practice settings. This event is open to all healthcare professionals who are members and non-members of ASTCT.
- Amber Clemmons PharmD, BCOP, FHOPA - Clinical Professor University of Georgia College of Pharmacy, BMT Clinical Pharmacist at Wellstar-MCG Health, PGY2 Oncology Residency Director UGA/Wellstar-MCG Health
- Julianna Roddy-McLean, PharmD, BCOP - Hematology Regional Medical Scientific Director at Merck
- Kelley D. Carlstrom, PharmD, BCOP - CEO/Founder of KelleyCPharmD
- LeAnne Kennedy, PharmD, BCOP, CPP, FHOPA - Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist PGY2 Oncology Residency Program Director, Oncology Clinical Manager at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist, Pharmacy Clinical Specialist in Stem Cell Transplant and Cellular Therapy, HOPA President
- Eric Gaskill, PharmD, BCOP, BCPS – H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, Bone Marrow Transplant/Cellular Immunotherapy Pharmacy Clinical Specialist
- David DeRemer, PharmD, BCOP, FCCP, FHOPA - Clinical Professor at the University of Florida College of Pharmacy and the Assistant Director of Experimental Therapeutics Group at the University of Florida Health Cancer Center
If you have any questions for our panelists, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, 'ASTCT Pharmacy SIG Career Search Initiative Q&A.'