ASTCT Pharmacy SIG Early Career Search Initiative
Please join us for the ASTCT Pharmacy SIG Early Career Search Initiative Panel on Wednesday, November 16 at 2 pm CDT/ 3pm EST. This live session will feature a panel of pharmacists in traditional and non-traditional oncology pharmacy roles discussing their respective career paths.
The goal of this session is to help incoming and new practitioners identify strategies and guidance to enhance their career search by engaging with a panel of pharmacists in traditional and non-traditional roles. Audience questions will be welcomed during the Q&A portion of the session.
This event is open to all healthcare professionals who are members and non-members of ASTCT.
If you have any questions for our panelists, please submit them to email@example.com with the subject line, 'ASTCT Pharmacy SIG Early Career Search Initiative Q&A.'
We hope to see you on November 16!
- Kelley Carlstrom, PharmD, BCOP - Founder ELO Collaborative
- Amber Clemmons PharmD, BCOP, FHOPA - Clinical Professor University of Georgia College of Pharmacy, BMT Clinical Pharmacist at Augusta University Medical Center, PGY2 Oncology Residency Director UGA/AUMC
- LeAnne Kennedy, PharmD, BCOP, CPP. FHOPA - Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist PGY2 Oncology Residency Program Director, Pharmacy Clinical Specialist Stem Cell Transplant and Cellular Therapy, HOPA President-Elect
- Jill Kolesar, PharmD - Markey Cancer Center Director of the Precision Medicine Center, Co-Chair of the Molecular Tumor Board, and the Co-Leader of the Translational Oncology Program, Graduate Faculty at University of Kentucky School of Pharmacy
- Julianna Roddy-McLean, PharmD, BCOP - Hematology Regional Medical Scientific Director at Merck