FY2022 IPPS Proposed Rule Webinar
Join ASTCT Director of Government Relations, Alycia Maloney, JD and Reimbursement and Policy Advisors to ASTCT from Nimitt Consulting, Jugna Shah and Amy Rinkle, for the FY2022 IPPS Proposed Rule webinar on June 8th, at 11 AM CT. Maloney, Shah, and Rinkle will cover:
- Proposed payment policy for MS-DRG 018 for CAR-T
- Change in MS-DRG naming and proposed mapping of new therapies into the MS-DRG
- CMS’ proposal to use FY 2019 data for FY 2022 rate-setting
- CAR-T MS-DRG relative weight
- Understanding CMS’ payment logic for CAR-T clinical trial cases and expanded access cases
- CAR-T ICD-10 coding updates
- Looking to the future of reimbursement
Stem Cell Transplant
- Overall payment update
- Allogeneic SCT –proposed rule changes for removing cell acquisition costs from the MS-DRG payment amount
- Section 108 cost-based reimbursement and the proposed rule
Additional key updates to be aware of
There will be a Q&A section at the end of the webinar, so be sure to register and submit any questions in advance that you would like answered during the webinar to email@example.com. Please consider sharing this webinar with your network of doctors, administrators, providers, or any other colleagues that may be interested.
In order to join the webinar, select the tab titled 'Webinar' and click 'Join' at the time of the webinar start. This webinar will be recorded, and the recording will be made available 24-48 hours on this page. If you are not able to attend the live webinar, you still can register for this product and check back for the recording.