FY2024 IPPS Proposed Rule Webinar
Join ASTCT Director of Government Relations, Alycia Maloney, JD, and the reimbursement and policy advisors to ASTCT from Nimitt Consulting, for the FY 2024 IPPS Proposed Rule webinar on May 17 at 12 p.m. CDT.
Maloney and Nimitt will cover:
- Important IPPS Updates
- Proposed consolidation of CC/MCC MS-DRGs and its impact on IPPS
- Proposed changes to the New Technology Add-On Payment (NTAP) process
- CAR-T Therapy Updates:
- Proposed payment policy for MS-DRG 018 for CAR-T therapy and changes to CMS’ special rate-setting methodology for MS-DRG 018, and update on the fixed-loss outlier threshold
- Proposed expiration of NTAP for three CAR-T therapy products
- Stem Cell Transplant Updates:
- Overall payment update and relative weight increases
- CMS’ proposal for handling the weights of MS-DRGs 016 and 017
- ICD-10-PCS procedure code mappings to the transplant MS-DRGs
- Additional key updates to be aware of
There will be a Q&A section at the end of the webinar, so be sure to register and submit any questions in advance that you would like answered during the webinar to email@example.com. If you are unable to join, the recording will be made available.
Please consider sharing this webinar with your network of doctors, administrators, providers, or any other colleagues that may be interested.