Medicare Rule Updates for 2023 and 2024 – IPPS, OPPS and MPFS
Join ASTCT Director of Government Relations, Alycia Maloney, JD and Reimbursement and Policy Advisors to ASTCT from Nimitt Consulting for a webinar on Medicare rule updates on August 30 at 12pm Central/1pm Eastern.
Maloney and Nimitt team members will cover:
- Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) Final Rule:
- Final payment policy for MS-DRG 018 for CAR-T and changes to the relative weight, and update on the fixed-loss outlier threshold
- Overall payment update and updates to the Stem Cell Transplant MS-DRGs (014, 016 and 017)
- Reponses to ASTCT requests to Medicare on payment rate methodology
- New Technology Add-on Payment (NTAP) approvals relevant to the ASTCT membership
- Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) Proposed Rule:
- Payment updates to CAR-T and SCT codes
- Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) Proposed Rule:
- Proposed payment for dental services for CAR-T patients, among others
- New codes and payment updates applicable to ASTCT member physicians
There will be a Q&A section at the end of the webinar, so be sure to register and submit any questions in advance that you would like answered during the webinar to email@example.com. If you are unable to join, the recording will be made available.
Please consider sharing this webinar with your network of doctors, administrators, providers, or any other colleagues that may be interested.